Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Finally got this blog up and running!

Hi everyone!

So I finally got this blog up and running. I contemplated for a very long time whether or not I wanted to make a photography blog or not. Lots of photogs do it.... and the idea went through my head for about a year. Mainly I thought I just would not have the time to maintain it and I hate starting this and not finishing them. Finally the time was right as of recently and I decided to go for it. I've been very busy with shoots lately and I really do think having a photography blog to showcase my newest work is the way to go. It's a lot easier than updating the actual website all the time, plus I think I will actually enjoy it :)

So here is the start offically of the blog. I hope you enjoy viewing my latest work and I love hearing feedback :)

- Krystal Blase
www.westhousephotography.com

No comments: